Each child is registered individually. As soon as a child is enrolled, you will be allowed to begin the registration process for the next child.
Fill out the family registration form here if you have not already done so.
A current health history and medical release form must be on file for each child. Download and print a copy for each child here and turn into the church office.
Contact Katy Caspar with questions: (517) 437-3305 or CGS@stanthonyhillsdale.com.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (CGS) Level 1 (3 – 5 years old / Preschool – Kindergarten_
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (CGS) Level 2 (6 – 8 years old / 1st – 3rd grade)
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (CGS) Level 3 (9 – 12 years old / 4th – 6th grade)
- Confirmation Preparation Year 1 (7th grade or older unconfirmed students)
- Youth Group (8th – 12th grade)
Children should be the appropriate age/grade for each program as of 9/30/23. Children must be potty-trained. For enrollment in a level outside of our age guidelines or any other questions, contact Katy Caspar (see above). All information will be held in the strictest confidence.